Thursday, August 27, 2009

welcome to the rant and rave 17

welcome back, its hard to belive that its been 10 days since I last wrote on this blog. anyway lets talk about the drunks in america. now I was a hard core swiller of the booze for a LOT of years. in fact I am more than willing to state that I AM an alcoholic. my main problem is the binge drinking aspect's of alcoholism. for a long time I felt that, I had no real prob's with my drinking. dispite the fact of 2 dui's, in 4 yrs. [back in 80-84 ] I was in the army then and most of us were heavy drinkers in those days. this being said I know first hand what the challenges of the drunk, are all about. even though I slowed way down , on my drinking. it was not until the past few yr's. that I really,got a handle on it. and only the past year that I quit entirely. I therefore, KNOW what I'm talking about in this next rant. a man in Santa Fe, NM. was arrested on wed for his 22nd, thats right his, 22nd DUI. now how is it possible, that this fucking loser, is NOT in jail for habitual DUI ? not only has he been charged 5 TIMES in NM. he has 3 PENDING DUI'S. as if this ain't bad enough,he blew a GET THIS 0.393 b.a.c ,thats right, you read correctly, a 0.393. .08 is the legal max. yer suppose to be DEAD at these level's. never the less this dude [ who they found PASSED OUT,on the side of the road, NEXT to his car ] was not only alive, but the cop's said that he was coherent. granted,he was slurring his words, [ imagine that ] but could comprehend what the cop's were saying, and could respond. if they don't lock this guy up, for a few [ make that A LOT ] of years, I feel pity for the drivers in all the states around NM. this is a case of throw away the key if I ever heard of it. I believe in 2nd chances, maybe even a third , if it has been quite a bit if time, since the last [at LEAST 7 yr's ] offense. for this guy ALL chance is gone. he has proven over time that he CANNOT, stop his drinking on his own. its time for the state to lock him up for a long, long time. we can't wait for this guy to kill, an innocent person. I can only imagine that, the lack of heavy population, in this area has prevented this from happenig before. so for all of NM. I pray this asshole never get's out of jail... till next time ,I'm fury, an I'm really pissed off at this drunk fuck.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home